Our Mission, Vision, and Values
The mission of the Department of Geosciences is to discover and share knowledge of Earth processes, systems and history.
Sustained excellence as a leading international destination for Earth science.
We strive to:
- Act with integrity in research, teaching and service;
- Mentor our students for current and future success;
- Treat our stakeholders and each other with collegiality and mutual respect;
- Create an inclusive, diverse, and welcoming environment for all; and
- Embody Ut Prosim (“That I May Serve”) through effective outreach and service.